Cara is a multi-purpose bra, which fulfils all the requirements necessary after breast augmentation or reduction. Mastopexy (breast uplift) or lumpectomy.
This extremely elastic fabric, which boasts a double layer in the front section, which ensures comfortable wear. The all-round elasticated underband stabilises the freshly operated breast tissue and the controlled compression thus achieved supports lymph drainage and the reshaping as well as the healing process.
The cups are moulded, thus avoiding any seams that may give rise to discomfort.
- Hook-and-eye as well as zip closure to ensure controlled compression.
- Front-fastening for ease of patient handling.
- The triple hook-and-eye adjustment facility in the area of the shoulder pad allows secure and customised compression
- Molded cups for even compression without pressure marks.
- Wide elastic underband prevents cutting in or rolling up.
INDICATIONS: Following all plastic/cosmetic and partial/segmental breast surgery, for Lymphedema treatment.
BRA SIZING NOTE: Cara is sold in duel cup size only:
Select Cup Size: A for AA/A, B for B/C and D for D/E Cup
Bust sizes are Underbust Measurement Colour range Champagne and Black
54% Polyamide, 33% Cotton and 13% Elastane.
SN Code: (9X5X1X1)