For effective treatment
Circumference fluctuations often arise early in the treatment course. The Juzo Compression Wrap is a short-stretch garment that can be employed as an alternative to conventional wrap-around bandages. It is especially important to thoroughly clean all wounds before applying the compression system.
Thanks to its short-stretch properties, the Juzo Compression Wrap delivers a very high working pressure and a low resting pressure. The velcro fastener makes it easy to apply, and easy to adjust for fl uctuations in body circumference. The special indentations ensure that no gaps can form between the straps. This prevents “window oedemas”.
- One length
- 6 standard sizes
- Variable compression
- adjustable to the individual wearer when treating fluctuating body circumferences
- special indentations in the end of the straps prevent the formation of “window oedemas”
- gripping zone at the upper and lower end make slipping-on easier
- faster slipping-on compared to wrap-around bandages
- the item is reversible, with black on one side and beige on the other, to suit the individual patient‘s preference
- primary and secondary varicosis
- chronic venous insufficiency
- postthrombotic syndrome
- ulcus cruris venosum
- before and after vein surgery procedures